Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Watch List

Back on May 28th I shared a list of stocks that are on my watch list
http://liverocket.blogspot.com/search?q=fwlt

Lets check where they are looking at a 1 month performance
FWLT - Up 16%
BW - Down 13%
FCX - Up 19%
CELG - Up 1%
ICE - Up 6%
CPO - Up 6%
WFR - Up 9%
CTV - Up 12%
PCR - Up 14%
NOV - Up 15%

I will be migrating out of the following stocks in due time
DIGE
CTSH
TRID (I want it to hit high 20s or exit by November)
TIE (I want it to touch 40 or exit by November)
PWR (we made some profit, time to move on)
UCTT (I want it to touch 20s or exit by November)

Other stocks I keep watching
ENI
S
CRDN
IO
ZOLT

3 Comments:

Blogger TakeStocK said...

Andrew,

I have invested in some the OIL stocks in your list and also on RIG .They have given very handsome returns.

Your insight on …either investing further in these stocks which are at all time high (there are talks of OIL price decline after August 1st), Do you think this OIL sector rally will continue? Or Play safe and invest in MF’s that track these sectors like UMESX, FSENX, SSGRX and hope for decent C.gains/divdends at the year end? Or invest in Ethanol stocks which are all at low because of high corn price?

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! UCTT is just mind boggling! I just hope we see a rebound, atleast to 15 post earnings!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, UCTT and now TRID -- bad news days for us! TRID, quite shamelessly says it wont be able to meet the July 16th deadline! Its beyond me as to what these guys are upto!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home