Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stopped out of TRID and UCTT

We hit the STOPs and cashed out of TRID and UCTT.
I have a lot of faith in both, but they have experienced a decent run up lately.
We netted 16% and 22% respectively.

Wre are now sitting on $61K in cash.
I think that I want to wait before putting money down. We've seen a 9% rise in just 3 months, most of that in the last 2 months. I remain concerned that this market is discounting the economic slowdown. I do realize that much of this run-up is merely offsetting the summer wind-down when the market dropped the same amount in 2 months.

But I think that a pull-back is in order.

That being said, UCTT is in a much better position than TRID. I would be tempted more to jump into UCTT than TRID. Just my gut speaking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home