Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Great day today

Oil services/equipment companies had a major rebound today
ATW +2%
CLB +5.5%
ESV +2.5% (did you buy the $55 LEAPs as I recommended?)
IO + 4.5%
MDR + 3.2%

Also noteworthy:
AMX Up 2.9%
ILMN – Up 3% in 2 days (and up on a down day yesterday)
OCN Up 1.5%
PCP – Up 6%
TIE Up 2%
TRID Up 5%. I got stupid and greedy and wanted to buy below $17. I hate myself.
CSH Up 4.5% (see TRID comment above)

While most of these movements are mainly rebounds, PCP is a clear win.
* Earnings Up 69% year over year, or 15% better than expected
* Revenue was up 62% yoy, about 6% better than expected
* Margins look strong and I look forward to reviewing the details to see if margins actually grew as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home