Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ISIL Beats expectations

ISIL reported that it narrowly beat analysts expectations
* Earnings grew from $0.19 to $0.27 $0.33 per share (a 39% increase)
* Revenues up 22%
* Margins increasing slightly

Forward projections definitely indicate some slowing down.

Now, we also have a quandary. Our STOP limit was $24 and there was 1 trade today at $23.98
However, my order did not execute.

Therefore, I am treating this as still in our portfolio.

However, I am not happy with the results or the outlook. I think LLTC was a good indicator of a slowdown for this side of the chip market. That means I will be looking to move on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of one stop order that was filled at $24.0001

;-)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home