Sunday, August 20, 2006

Week 40 - Liverocket up 0.13%

I neglected to do a Week 39 report. I have been on the sidelines watching for consolidation - and strong consolidation indeed. NASDAQ up 5% last week was a good sign. I've been saying that tech stocks were oversold and they are bouncing back.

I also have a set of stocks that I want to choose. I hope for a good buying opportunity this week.
I will do a write up but these are the ones I like
AMX
LIFC
KSU
BUCY
MTW
MDR
GRP
AVB
T
Q
AET
ACI
GLBL
THE
TRID
ATML

Week 40
Dow 2.64%
S&P 2.76%
NASDAQ 5.15%
LiveRocket 0.13%

YTD
Dow 6.2%
S&P 4.33%
NASDAQ -1.86%
LiveRocket 19.54%

Since Inception (Nov 4, 2005)
Dow 8.2%
S&P 6.8%
NASDAQ -0.2%
LiveRocket 30.92%

With the exception of EMT, we have been in cash.

For several of these stocks, I am considering LEAPs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would certainly be interested in your stock pick. Am thinking of investing in some this week as well.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home