Thursday, June 22, 2006

ZOLT

I discovered ZOLT during my TIE due diligence.
ZOLT makes a special carbon fiber used in planes to replace steel and aluminum. Like TIE it is limited in supply and used to enable better fuel efficiency.

ZOLT has one more trick - wind turbines. It performs better than aluminum and is in demand for wind farms. It has fallen in price because of politics - specifically a major wind farm development was blocked by Sen Kennedy.

That block was removed. read about it here.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060621/ap_on_go_co/cape_wind;_ylt=Aow.6jt0OLe9yhvR0cDGEotvieAA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.
I was wondering two things.

1) is disney still part of LiveRocket portfolio?
I never saw them stop out (thus I'm still holding that stock).

2) what are (y)our stops for the latest purchases?

thx.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the anonymous above wants to repeat Andrew's trades step by step :)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Network Samurai said...

Great pick on ZOLT. Up 3% already in my portfolio. And Go Jblu, up 11%..

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home