Monday, June 19, 2006

TRID

Right now, I am feeling confident about TRID's earnings. On the one hand, Circuit City came out today with great earnings and pointed to flat panel TVs as the reason for strong sales. On the other hand, TRID just one a major Chinese account, pushing GNSS out of more of the market.

Hanging over the earnings is the Stock Options subpoena. Yep, they were just subpoened. And the usual shareholder class action lawsuits have erupted. The actual impact on earnings is slight. But the distraction is material and so are the legal costs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Network Samurai said...

Lovely. Analyst drop target, stock drops 13%. AFTER I bought. if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all ;).... Holding until earnings out to see if this is temporary....

7:56 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

DK - I feel for you. I have a buttload of options and 1000 shares.

Long term view is $34 by January. I can hold on for that

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home