Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Interesting Day Ahead

The market will start positive because of perceived buying opportunities. Folks will have entered buy orders for the opening

Then there will be testing and the market may dip. I expect drifting, but this is sheer silliness.
Reality will have a hard time penetrating the market. I'm not a betting man, but I would expect a major market move at the end: either up or down. If the market has been soft all day, I would see buying at the end.

The impact of MS Vista's delay is showing up in softer sales by Micron (DRAM makers), but I don't know if this will translate to softer hard drive sales (STX and MRVL). SNDK and TRID are not affected.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNDK added to S&P.It's up AH.Good Show.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home