Monday, July 17, 2006

Portfolio details

I keep a simple spreadsheet that tracks each trade. I don't replicate it here (maybe I should) because a blog is not the easiest to navigate to begin with. Obviously, all buy/sell prices are in the past blogs, but that's less convenient.

In any event, these are the net proceeds of the stocks we bought and sold last week:

AMX 267.5
DIS -402.5
et -204
grp 294.75
isil -605.79
jblu -578.5
jlg 970
TIE -300
TTI 1180.3

Just over $700 profit
---------------------------

I am scoping out a website design to enable easier navigating, which will include a stock matrix with dates, buy prices, shares, STOPs for current and historical Shares

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hadn't MDR stopped out
last Friday, at $43?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for pointing that out - I didn't catch it.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home