Saturday, May 06, 2006

Drinks & Dividends: Results from 3rd Get Together

I had a lot of fun the other night meeting folks who share an interest in stocks and investing.

Also, the following stocks were presented as possible flyers for the next month
FTO Ramesh
STX Jun
PARL Stepen
AKAM Ram
DIS Will
DBRN Ray
GRMN Raj K.
ABX Mohan
WFMI Ming
MTE Deepak
STKL Kelvin
RGLD Neeraj
BBC (Pls let me know who presented this one)
VWO Farhan
CCJ Shawn
SLV Jamileh
SLW Dev
TIE Kasey
TRID Andrew

Neeraj was kind enough to figure a way out to record the discussions and presentations. Until I get a website up, any suggestions about posting the MP3?

I leave it to you to review and make your own decisions. I know that a few of these will definitely get included on my list of companies for deeper review.

Until next month!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to upload/host the MP3 recording of discussions and presentations of various stocks, so we can listen to get more insight. thanks

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home