Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dead cat bounce

A fantastic report came out about mining and production.
It should have pushed JLG, MDR and especially JOYG over the top. Instead, they briefly rallied and sank more. That is a sign of market negativity which makes me hold off for now.

If we were to jump back into the same stocks, what would we see:
GRP - out at 48, now at 47
JLG - out at 24, now at 23.9
JOYG - out at 61, now at 58
MDR - out at 67, now at 64
ntri - out at 64, now at 65
stx - out at 24, now at 23
TIE - out at 43, now at 35

We could get back in and own the same number of shares at lower prices (including transaction fees). Or buy more shares. I am not rushing in yet - the options expiration this week coupled with the rest of the markets nervousness suggests to me that deeper prices may be possible.

I want to see how cheap we can buy.

While I am incr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home