Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stocks I'm watching

The ETFC contracts were exercised at $4, which is no big deal - the stock is below $4. Meanwhile we are still sitting on 1000 shares of ETFC which I want to sell covered calls on. I may be forced to do it for less than I want.

We have the short positions sitting there, watched every day by me. I'll be reviewing them later this week, but suffice it to say that the good news is not very strong. The MGM puts are a bright spot. The Ultrashorts seem to be reversing the downward move.

Meanwhile, I have a list of stocks that I would buy and go long, but they are a bit over bought right now imho. So I'll be watching for opportunities. Also, this list is long and overlapping. For example, CF, POT, & MOS are all popping up. So the list needs thinning as well. But this is my first pass.
Bsaically, I think the energy and agriculture sectors have legs but are over bought. CF is finally retreating back to its 50 dma and I'd jump in if it hit $110.

ARD
BDE
CRK
DNR
PXP
RIG
CF
DSX
SOHU
MUR
GNK
APA
BRY
EAC
ME
GTI
LNN
ROSE
WLL
WTI
XEC
NXY
PXD
MOS
VIP
ACI
WDC
MVL
CSIQ
SOLF
pot
stp
tbsi
osg
BMRN
SWN
WG
SD
CRZO
FST
CLR
CXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home