Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally I understand the drop in MICC

MICC has such a great business model. The one thing that everyone uses is a cell phone, and cell phone usage in small countries is vital to the economy.

Before I bought AMX I toyed with GLDN (East European cell phone infrastructure). AMX is a fairly large carrier now (128M subscribers), so I suspect that growth will slow. That makes me want to look for another, smaller carrier with more upside growth potential.

I like MICC because it serves markets nobody else serves, because it is incredibly profitable, and because it could be a takeover target.

So why did the price collapse recently?
Turns out some auditors left the company, leaving MICC temporarily at odds with NASDAQ rules. That should be handled soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

I am new to the liverocket portfolio.I was wondering if this is a right time to get started to investments?.I could also possibly wait for the next batch when you buy some fresh stocks after you get stopped out on the old ones.Please advice.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about TRID, its moving up now. Just crossed 50 day moving average. Is it time to buy ?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home