Monday, March 26, 2007

Why I bought today

I could throw out a bunch of reasons
1. Relative strength - the market is down and many of these stocks stayed strong
2. Buy opportunity - some lower pricing, nothing special
3. Pre-Earnings buy-in - I expect many of these stocks to rush up
4. Low volume - Most of the selling was low volume
5. DIGE specific - I mentioned that they were oversold, so I decided to hop in. More specifically, one of their competitors BSTE was just bought for a healthy premium.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew,
any comment on trid, what happen if it can't provide the financial report by 4/2 ? The stock is going to be delisted. what do think of it after delisted ? Is it traded under trid.pk ? do you think the stock will get plunged ?

thanks a lot.
your faithful follower.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I am in the same boat, whether to get out of TRID, since for such a small company, I have no idea why they are still not replying. They should have done something terribly illegal, I guess...Any suggestions...

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here with me.. though I bought some more today at 20.05 ... lets see how it goes...

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my suggestion is to buy some april put as for insurance in case it drops on april 2nd.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home