Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stocks I'll be buying

For Liverocket, I like the following stocks

AMX - Latin American cell phone company that hasn't deployed all potential services (we're buying back in)
INFY - Continues to show strong growth
ESV - A cash machine
MDR - A cash machine benefitting from Coal, oil and nuclear power
ATW - Lot sof upside to the oceanic exploration company (PEG of 0.27)
CLB- Lots of upside to this oil/gas well measuring company
HOLX - I like their product and so does the industry. GE is succeeding on price not performance. Acquisition target?
ILMN - We own. While I agree that they overpaid for the acquisition target, I lik ethe combination. I also expect ILMN to crush the upside projections as they penetrate top biotech accounts.
IMA - High risk investment in future growth of their pregnancy tests
DIGE - Leader in the HPV test (and Human Papilloma Virus is getting big play these days)
PCP - A Boeing play. Watch their margins surge as they squeeze Boeing
OCN - Counter
TRID - They should explode
UCTT - They will come back shortly
NUAN - Expecting strong growth from the voice recognition software maker
CTSH - Steady growth
CSH - Steady growth
TIE - I expect more interest in commodities and oil after the stronger GDP numbers

I own: ESV, MDR, TRID, UCTT, NUAN, PCP, TIE, ILMN
The others I need to buy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home