Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Reading the tea leaves

It is not enough that I see strength in th eeconomy - the market needs to see it.
JLG reported oustanding results - I'll review later. The key is whether the market will respect those results. GRP, for example, grew 152% but is priced with a forward P/E of 12.

I think the stocks I am tracking are already incredibly discounted and I am going to stop trying to time an entry.

I think that most money managers are operating on a short leash with a one day time horizon.

Also, we are only 5 weeks away from the end of the quarter. As the market's focus returns to earnings results, news will start to leak out. I would expect 2 weeks from now to be when stocks really start to perk up.
I am buying now and laying low to try and meet the timing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be interested to know what are your stop loss points now?

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like JOYG got killed. Given that JLG dint take off like it should have, do we wanna increase our position in JLG assuming it WILL take off in a better market that is inevitable in a few weeks?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home