Saturday, August 04, 2007

Brief delay to weekly update

I am off to a wedding this weekend and won't be near the computer.
Bottom line - we got hit hard this week. I think we could drift even lower but there will be some rebounding in the next month.

Remember - this is about the market and not the stocks.

As for holdings
Upside - I'm hoping for some TIE/TRID power shortly. When that occurs, I will probably sell some/all
Downside - Not happy with IMA's situation (not just the miss but the fact that it can't be an acquisition by P&G - as I hoped a- because of a liquidity crunch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi -
I see you follow some oil related stocks, it looks the crude price is falling.
Do you mind to comment which out of Do, ESV, MDR, IO, RIG you think are more exposed to crude's (falling) price.

Thanks,
Mark

1:39 PM  
Blogger TakeStocK said...

Andrew,

Are you tracking FCX ? seems like a good buy ( if it drops further 10%) at dips before the gold season kicks off in September.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home