Friday, June 30, 2006

Weekly Posts will be delayed

I will be travelling for the July 4th weekend.
1. My suggestion a few days ago to buy calls was the right move - if you did it, congrats
2. Fed raised rates only 0.25% and talked softly - as I hoped they would
3. This week is a good time to be long in the market - most of our stocks at this time look to be making additional gains. Who knows how the day will play out - strong likelihood of profit taking after yesterday's massive run-up.
4. Monday will be mellow.

As you consider your positions, look where volume is strong. I noticed that some stocks didn't hit average daily volume yesterday. That's not a convincing rise to me. Meaning - the stock could sag again.

HAPPY JULY 4TH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home